Monday, January 23, 2012

My Favorite Scriptures

This post I will share with you the scriptures I know and memorized from the Bible. Here They are:

Genesis 1:1
   In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Psalms 91:1 & 2
   He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty.
   I will say of the Lord. He is my refuge, my fortress, my God in him will I trust.
Isaiah 53:5
   He was wounded for or transgression, bruised for our iniquities. The chastisement of our peace was upon him, and by his stripes we are healed.
John 1:1
   In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God.
John 3:16
   For God so loved the world that he gave his only son, that whosoever believe in him, should not parish but have everlasting life.
Romans 8:28
   For we know that all things work together for those who love God, and are called according to his purpose.
Philippians 4:8
   Whatsoever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there be any virtue, if there be any praise, think on these things.

   These are some of my scriptures I like to read. There are a couple of others but I will put those in another post. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment